Monday, January 02, 2006

The most important man in a girl's life


"My father is my role model. I compare all the other men in the world to him. My dad is the most loving, tolerant, admirable, dependable man I've ever known. He is the model that I judge all other men by. Sharing this kind of relationship with my dad has given me a lot of faith, encouragement and direction. That love and support I have had through the years, and continue to have, has made me a much stronger person," a daughter told me once.

Dear father, nurture your daughter
By Rachna R. Buxani, Gulf News Report





posted by sunnyday at 5:28 PM

3 Comments:
Blogger John Paraiso said...

Happy New Year Miss D.

6:17 PM  
Blogger AsianSmiles said...

I agree with your post. Maybe some people would say that being a single parent is more practical nowadays but we should face the truth and be aware of the results of it.

... kakatakot naman pic ni john :P

8:56 PM  
Blogger sunnyday said...

Happy new year to you, too, John =) Um, new image? =)

Yes, AsianSmiles, I think if we considered the repercussions of our actions more, we'd realize how they affect our children -- positively and negatively.

Parents have such a tremendous influence on their kids...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Home