Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Vital signs


You've probably seen the bumper sticker that goes "My other car is a Rolls Royce." Or "God, give me patience -- RIGHT NOW." Makes for amusing moments on the road...or not, particularly when the sleek-looking car with a gigantic tailpipe next to you sports a "NO FEAR" sticker. Well, here's an instance wherein it took a simple bumper sticker to influence one young woman's life-altering decision.

Teenage Mother Forgoes Abortion after Reading “Abortion Stops a Beating Heart” Bumper Sticker


MILLINOCKET, Maine, August 15, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A bumper sticker saved a baby’s life, as reported by an e-newsletter. Pro-lifers Dave and Mary Labun came out of the house to their parked car to find a handwritten note on the windshield thanking them for their “Abortion Stops a Beating Heart” bumper sticker.

The note reads as follows:

Hello,

This might be very weird, but I wanted to thank you. I’m not sure what you believe in, but I’m a strong believer in God, and right now I am 17 and pregnant. And on my way to school one day, I was really wondering what to do – I was really thinking about abortion, because I was scared.

Full story



posted by sunnyday at 9:25 AM

3 Comments:
Blogger AsianSmiles said...

Ganda.. maybe we should collect slogans from bloggers din... game ta?

11:35 PM  
Blogger sunnyday said...

Oo ba! Jot them down na! One of those I saw in that link in the other post which I like is "As a former fetus, I oppose abortion!" =)

And of course, you know those original ones we thought of during one of our chats, hehe. Mabuhay ang mga kababaihan! Lalo na tayong mga kyut!

:-D

8:07 PM  
Blogger AsianSmiles said...

LOLssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Home