Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More for your mouse

Just in case you haven't noticed, there are new items on the list of websites and that of blogs on the left. One of my favorite finds recently is Modesty Zone -- a fun read, and one that's akin to a breath of fresh air. There's a talented artist behind the illustrations as well.

Whether or not you're a daddy, some of the links will prove to be mouse click-worthy, too: there's Father matters (Fathers mentoring Fathers), and A family runs through it and Rebel Dad, both interesting and rather informative blogs of SAHDs ("stay-at-home-dads") -- which is just one of the things I learned by reading their light-hearted prose.

When you find time, I hope you'll also check out the others on the list.


posted by sunnyday at 8:00 AM

2 Comments:
Blogger Idaho Dad said...

Thanks for the link! I really like the positive nature of your blog, and will be a frequent visitor.

12:08 PM  
Blogger sunnyday said...

Hi! I like your blog, too, which I discovered just today. I find that I can learn a lot from your experiences. =)

It's a delight to know that you'll be a regular visitor here.

Gooda day!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Home